Webber Naturals - Melatonin | 5mg | 240 tablets
Webber Naturals – Melatonin | 5mg | 240 tablets
Melatonin is an important neurohormone that regulates the sleep–wake cycle. Disturbances in melatonin levels are often associated with jet lag, shift work, and stress. Natural melatonin synthesis also declines with age. Supplemental melatonin helps support restful, restorative sleep for adults suffering from sleep restrictions or altered sleep schedules, like shift work and jet lag, and provides all the benefits associated with a good night’s rest such as the improvement of body function.
Main Ingredients :
Each tablet contains :
Melatonin ------------------------------------------------- 5mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients :
Lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, peppermint flavour, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
(Free of artificial colors, preservatives or sweeteners; no starch, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, shellfish, fish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs)
Recommended Dosage :
At bedtime only, allow to dissolve under the tongue 1-2 tablets once daily as directed by a physician.
- Consult a physician prior to use if you have a hormonal disorder, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, cerebral palsy, seizure disorders, migraine, depression and/or hypertension, or if you are taking blood pressure or sedative/hypnotic medications.
- Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin.
- If symptoms persist continuously for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia), consult a physician.
- Do not use if you are taking immunosuppressive drugs and/or if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Expiry Date :