Bioteke – 3-in-1 Rapid Antigen Detection Reagent for Novel Coronavirus/ Influenza A and Influenza
Bioteke – SARS-CoV-2 & Influenza A/B Multiple Respiratory Multipathogen
Bioteke – 3-in-1 New Coronavirus/Influenza A and Influenza Rapid Antigen Detection Reagent has obtained CE certification from the European Union. It can detect the new coronavirus Omicron and Delta variants, and Influenza A and Influenza at the same time. The product uses a nasal swab for detection and is easy to operate , the test result can be obtained in just 15 minutes.
1. Properly sanitize hands before sampling
2. Cleanse the nasal cavity
2. Put the sampling stick into the nasal cavity on both sides (about 1.5cm deep) and rotate at least 5 times
3. Put the sampling stick into the small glue bottle containing the reagent and stir
4. Close the cap of the small plastic bottle
5. Put 4 drops of reagent into the oval position of the detection device
6. Wait for about 15-20 minutes
7. Complete and display positive/negative results (according to the instruction manual)
– Before testing, please read the instruction manual carefully
– Children should use under parental supervision
– The above products are only suitable for preliminary screening, and the test results should be combined with other clinical symptoms for diagnosis
– If you have any doubts about the test results, you should seek professional advice from your doctor immediately. If you suspect infection, feel unwell or have any symptoms; such as fever, cough, runny nose and sore throat, etc., you should also seek medical attention immediately for proper diagnosis
There are no reviews yet.