REAGEN – 4-in-1 SARS-CoV-2 / Influenza A and Influenza / RSV Rapid Antigen Detection Reagent
REAGEN – SARS-CoV-2 & RSV & Flu A / B Antigen Rapid Test kit
REAGEN – 4-in-1 Novel Coronavirus/Influenza A and Influenza/RSV Rapid Antigen Detection Reagent has obtained CE certification from the European Union. It can simultaneously detect novel coronavirus, Influenza A and Influenza, and RSV. The product uses a nasal swab The sub-test is easy to operate, and the test results can be obtained in only 15 minutes. The sensitivity, specificity and accuracy are as high as 96.84%, 99.45% and 98.24% respectively.
1. Properly sanitize hands before sampling
2. Cleanse the nasal cavity
2. Put the sampling stick into the nasal cavity on both sides (about 1.5cm deep) and rotate at least 4 times
3. Put the sampling stick into the small glue bottle containing the reagent and stir
4. Close the cap of the small plastic bottle
5. Put 4 drops of reagent into the oval position of the detection device
6. Wait for about 15-20 minutes
7. Complete and display positive/negative results (according to the instruction manual)
– Before testing, please read the instruction manual carefully
– Children should use under parental supervision
– The above products are only suitable for preliminary screening, and the test results should be combined with other clinical symptoms for diagnosis
– If you have any doubts about the test results, you should seek professional advice from your doctor immediately. If you suspect infection, feel unwell or have any symptoms; such as fever, cough, runny nose and sore throat, etc., you should also seek medical attention immediately for proper diagnosis
There are no reviews yet.