Hexin – Novel Coronavirus Antigen Rapid Detection Reagent (1 set) x 20 boxes
Hecin – 2019-nCOV Antigen Test Kit (1 test) x 20 boxes
Hecin – Novel coronavirus antigen rapid detection reagent has obtained EU CE certification and government approval. It is used in the Hospital Authority, many private hospitals and various large public and private institutions. The sensitivity and specificity are as high as 96.23% and 99.07% respectively. The product uses nasopharyngeal samples and is easy to operate. It only takes 15 minutes to obtain test results. Omicron and Delta variant virus strains can be detected within 1-7 days after infection.
1. Properly sanitize hands before sampling
2. Put the sampling rod into the nasal cavity on both sides (about 2.5cm deep) and rotate it for at least 5 times
3. Put the sampling stick into the small gel bottle containing the reagent and stir for at least 15 seconds
4. Close the cap of the small plastic bottle
5. Drop about 3 drops of reagent into the oval position of the detection device
6. Wait about 15 minutes
7. Complete and display positive/negative results (according to the instruction manual)
– The above products are only suitable for preliminary screening, and the test results should be combined with other clinical symptoms for diagnosis
– If you have any doubts about the test results, you should seek professional advice from your doctor immediately. If you suspect infection, feel unwell or have any symptoms; such as fever, cough, runny nose and sore throat, etc., you should also seek medical attention immediately for proper diagnosis
August 20, 2023
There are no reviews yet.