Take Care HK Limited (下稱「我們」或「本公司」)尊重任何瀏覽Gogo Herbs網站 (下稱本網站) 的人士或參加 本公司活動或登記 本公司服務或網上內容 (下稱「服務」)的人士的私隱權。我們會確保所收集、傳送、儲存及使用的個人資料將遵照香港特別行政區法例第486章《個人資料(私隱)條例》(下稱「條例」)的規定處理。
The term "personal data" has the meaning explained in the Ordinance.
Purpose and purpose of collecting personal data
- Identify your identity and any accounts you open
- To provide you with services
- Identity verification and/or credit check
- Handle payment instructions related to services or collect arrears for you
- Processing orders, billing and fulfilling orders directly promote our services
- Directly promote the products and services of our business partners
- Design the services you need
- Conduct market research, statistical analysis and behavioral analysis
- Conduct program ratings survey and analysis
- Perform customer data analysis and analyze your shopping preferences
- Design our website and content to cater to your specific preferences
- Provide you with customer service
- Handling your complaints and account inquiries
- Prevent and stop fraud
- Disclosure in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Any other purposes directly related to the original purpose of collecting personal data
Types of personal data collected
1. Your personal data and contact information, such as name, gender, date of birth, ID card number, phone number, social media link, email address, residential address, mailing address and/or billing address;
2. Your business information, such as company name and job title;
3. Your account information, such as the first and last 4 digits of the credit card account number or user account number;
4. Your family income and personal interests; and
5. Your computer or mobile device's IP address, real-time location data, browser settings, browsing history and/or other Internet-recorded data.
Confidentiality, disclosure and security of personal information
– Courts, law enforcement agencies, or other government statutory or regulatory agencies, institutions or organizations with jurisdiction
– The company’s contact company, participating in service sales and marketing or administration, or providing goods/services by sellers or contractors, agents or other service providers
– Any other person who is responsible for the confidentiality of the company, including company group members, information technology consultants, data processing contractors, auditors, accountants, or lawyers who have promised to keep such information confidential
-Banks, financial institutions, credit card issuing companies or debt collection service companies
Any questions, comments, suggestions or information sent by you or posted on our website or any part of the website, with the exception of personal information, are deemed to be voluntarily provided to the company in the form of non-confidential and non-proprietary information. We have the right to use, copy, disclose, transmit, publish and/or publish such information in other places, including but not limited to providing such information for the development and promotion of services and to meet the needs of customers. To any contact company.
We will try our best to keep all personal data collected confidential. However, please understand that we cannot guarantee the security of the transmitted data.
Transfer of personal data to places outside Hong Kong
If necessary for operation, the company will transfer personal data to places outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region to achieve the purpose of collecting such data, or for purposes directly related to it. Any related data transfer will comply with the regulations and restrictions.
Personal data preservation
Unless the law requires Big Health to store your personal data for a specific period of time, Big Health will only store personal data until the original purpose of collecting personal data is achieved or the purpose directly related to it.
The company intends to use the personal data collected from you for direct marketing purposes. In this regard, the company needs to obtain your consent. The company holds your name, phone number, contact address, social media links, product and service portfolio information, transaction patterns and behaviors, browsing records, program viewing habits, and personal interests. The company can use relevant information to directly promote our services , And the following products and services of our business partners.
We can contact you via email, telephone, social media links, SMS, text/image/video message, fax, email, etc. If you do not wish to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can update your preferences at any time through your registered account or the unsubscribe link provided by us. After receiving your notification, we will stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes and will not charge you for this.
Use "cookies" files (COOKIES)
A "cookie" file is a small text file that is stored on your computer (or other electronic device) when you enter our website. We use "cookies" files on this page to:
- Identify you when you browse this website
- Obtain information about your preferences, access and browsing behavior, online activities and Internet usage
- Keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and assist you through the checkout procedures
- Conduct research and statistical analysis to help us improve our services and better understand the requirements and interests of visitors and visitors
- Provide advertisements tailored to your personal interests and carry out promotions and advertising plans for us, our business partners and advertisers more effectively
- Make your online activities more efficient and experience better
- Make security measures tighter
If you do not allow the use of "cookies" files, you can make adjustments on the Internet browser. If you disable the "cookies" file, it means that you know that some features of our website may not be available.
Access and correction of personal data
Gogo Herbs (Take Care HK Limited)
To: Privacy Information Officer
1st Floor, Runji Commercial Building, 682 Shanghai Street, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
According to the regulations, the company reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the relevant data access request.