Apart from the alphabetical vitamin family that we are familiar with, many health supplements have also included some natural ingredients to enhance the formula’s ability to deliver great nutrition. Let’s learn more about celery seeds, Kakadu plums, cranberries, and pomegranate seeds today, and find your perfect health supplement match!
Nutrition Information of Celery Seeds: Despite their tiny size, celery seeds are healthy for our cells and have an impressive nutrient profile, including Omega-6 fatty acids, antioxidants, calcium, zinc. Health Benefits of Celery Seeds:
- Weight management: Celery seeds are effective in inducing diuresis and boost metabolism. These properties can relieve body edema and make you feel light.
- Gout and Arthritis: Apart from its diuresis-inducing property, celery seeds can also help cleanse and assist alkalization of blood. So that our body can discharge accumulated toxin and uric acid, and relieve symptoms of gout and arthritis.
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol level: The nutrients in celery seeds can help expand our blood vessels and raise their elasticity, to lower blood pressure and cholesterol level.
Health Supplements with Celery Seeds: Organika – Goutrin: This all-natural formula contains rich extracts of cherry, thyme leaves, celery seeds, mint leaves, vitamin C, etc. These ingredients deliver impressive anti-inflammatory, gout, and pain-relieving properties. Moreover, the formula can help relieve gout symptoms and swelling joints by neutralizing uric acid and encourage the discharging of excess uric acid so that you could always maintain healthy joints.
Nutrition Information of Kakadu Plums: Kakadu plums only grow in the tropical woodlands of Australia. The exotic fruit is called a superfood due to its rich nutritional profile! The fruit contains high antioxidants, vitamin C, potassium, calcium, and two types of organic acid. Health Benefits of Kakadu Plums:
- Prevent Cancer and Cardiovascular Diseases: Packed with antioxidants, anthocyanins, fatty acids (omega-3 & omega-6), natural flavonoids, these vitamins, and minerals can lower one’s chance to suffer from chronic diseases.
- Enhance Immunity: The amount of vitamin C in Kakadu Plum is 200% more than that of blueberries! The rich amount of vitamin C could help enhance immunity so you can stay away from bacteria and viruses!
- Delay aging: Kakadu Plums are antioxidant-packed gems. The fruit delivers significant antioxidant features which help cells to stay away from the harm of free radicals. It also consists of anti-inflammatory properties.
Health Supplements with Kakadu Plums: Charenda – Acai berry 4000 concentrated essence tablets (with Kakadu plum): Kakadu plums consist of antioxidants, anthocyanins, fatty acids (omega-3 & omega-6), natural flavonoids, various vitamins and minerals that can lower one’s chance to suffer from chronic diseases. On the other hand, acai berries can provide sufficient nutrition to maintain a healthy intestine system which can boost your immune system at the same time.
Nutritional Information of Cranberries: Rich in cranberry anthocyanins, vitamin C, pectin, and antioxidant substances such as catechizes and flavonoids. Health Benefits of Cranberries:
- Prevent Cystitis and Urethritis: The type A anthocyanin in cranberries can prevent E.coli from adhering to the cell wall of the urinary tract to induce urethritis.
- Better Skin: Nutritions like vitamin C, anthocyanin, and phytochemical delivers significant antioxidant effects to support better and healthier skin.
- Prevent Stomach Cancer: Cranberries are rich in nutrients that can effectively inhibit Helicobacter pylori from adhering to the intestines and stomach, preventing the onset of gastric ulcers, gastric cancer, and other diseases induced thereby.
Health Supplements with Cranberries: Swisse – Ultiboost Concentrated Cranberry 90 Capsules: This natural cranberry formula can protect the female bladder urinary system by removing bacteria adhered to the bladder wall and reducing inflammation. It also has an antioxidant effect to prevent free radicals from harming the body and our cells. Besides, cranberry can improve and prevent cardiovascular disease via easing arteriosclerosis.
Nutritional Information of Pomegranate Seeds: Pomegranates are rich in Vitamin C, antioxidant polyphenols, tannins, and anthocyanin. Pomegranate seeds contain vitamin E, the mineral magnesium, and dietary fiber. Health Benefits of Pomegranate Seeds:
- Protect Skin: The super antioxidant effect can brighten up your complexion and prevent the formation of wrinkles. It can also help maintain smooth and elastic skin.
- Prevent Cardiovascular Disease: Packed with nutrients that help maintain the elasticity of the blood vessel. It can prevent cardiovascular diseases related to the blockage of the blood vessel.
- Protect Joints: The nutrients in pomegranate seeds can encourage the growth of joint lubricant in our body. It can therefore protect joints and relieve symptoms of arthritis.
Health Supplements with Pomegranate Seeds: Charenda – Pomegranate Seed 400 Concentrated Essence Tablets (with Kakadu Plum): Pomegranate is a red fruit loaded with antioxidants (anthocyanins and ellagic acid), as well as vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber. In addition to enhancing immunity, it also helps improve skin elasticity and slower aging by maintaining collagen integrity and preventing collagen loss, lower the risk of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases by increasing the elasticity of blood vessels.