Webber Naturals glucosamine formulations are keeping the steps ahead as an effective, supplemental means of joint treatment.
Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate are among the top non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory drugs used for joint relief around the world today. Over the years, several strings of studies suggest the anti-inflammatory and anti-degrading properties of glucosamine and chondroitin in the joint areas. Today, Webber Naturals glucosamine products are fast-proving to be among the top-market choices with high-bioavailability and potency.
What is Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate?
Glucosamine and chondroitin are naturally occurring compounds found in the body's connective tissues, including the cartilage. This means that the body naturally produces its own glucosamine and chondroitin found in healthy cartilage.
The body indeed needs healthy cartilage to cushion joints, absorb shock, and enable bones to move against each other without friction and stiffness. Therefore, only persons with sufficient amounts of glucosamine and chondroitin in their body can manufacture healthy cartilage for their joint. This is exactly the reason why joint patients are constantly advised to increase glucosamine and chondroitin levels through supplementation.
Products like Webber Naturals glucosamine and chondroitin supplements are manufactured from the cartilage of animals such as cows, pigs, or shellfish or produced in a laboratory. However, only a few products like Webber Naturals glucosamine give a more scientific approach to their joint formula. This will be explained further in this article.
Webber Naturals glucosamine VS Osteoarthritis
Joint conditions, especially osteoarthritis, has become a prevalent disease among adults. Studies reveal that there are currently 355 million people with arthritis worldwide. In fact, arthritis has become the world's number one disabling disease. In China, as of 2015, there were 120 million people with arthritis in mainland China.
Osteoarthritis is an inflammatory joint disease that mainly damages articular cartilage. Osteoarthritis commonly occurs in the knee and hip areas of the body. It causes the articular cartilage to deteriorate, leading to joint degeneration as cartilage becomes worn and exposed bones begin to rub together. Osteoarthritis is mostly characterized by severe pain and difficult mobility.
Unfortunately, conventional drugs have proven unsuccessful in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis. In most cases, these drug therapies fail to relieve pain, repair cartilage, and treat subchondral damage associated with osteoarthritis.
However, in the alternative, osteoarthritis patients now have nutritional supplements like glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate as well as other herbal remedies to depend upon for long-lasting relief.
How Webber Naturals Glucosamine Supplements Work
To achieve an effective treatment formula for the joint, a supplement brand must focus on:
- Ingredients with anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Ingredients with anti-nociceptive/analgesic benefits.
- Ingredients with antioxidant benefits
- Ingredients that promote a viscoelastic joint and cartilage.
- Ingredients that facilitates repair and reduce cartilage deterioration.
As reiterated earlier in this piece, Webber Naturals glucosamine supplement products feature an advanced formula specifically designed to enhance joint health and function. The Webber Naturals - Osteo Joint Ease InflamEase Caplets is a proper example in this regard. It combines both herbs and natural extracts to provide potent anti-inflammatory and regenerative benefits for the joint. Some of these ingredient facts include:
- 750 mg of Glucosamine Sulfate per caplet: Webber Naturals glucosamine is extracted and produced in its most bioavailable form. This means that the whole 750mg of glucosamine is quickly absorbed into the system and can be traced to cartilage as soon as four hours after consumption. Over here, glucosamine plays the roles of an anti-inflammatory agent and a cartilage rebuilder. Studies suggest that taking 1500mg of glucosamine daily (750 x 2) over one month can help build-up cartilage, increase joint viscoelastic, and reduce pain.
- 300 mg of Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): MSM contains high amounts of organic sulphur, an important 'building block' for healthy bones and joints. This chemical is mainly extracted from fresh raw foods, including fruits, vegetables, and meat. Studies have found that MSM has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. The addition of 300 mg of MSM to this formula is targeted to increase glucosamine production. MSM is also believed to have a moderate effect on improving joint pain and swelling.
- 200 mg of sulfuric acidChondroitin: Chondroitin can also act as an anti-inflammatory agent and promote cartilage tissue reconstruction. It is worth noting that chondroitin helps to protect cartilage cells, thereby maintaining cartilage structure. Therefore, chondroitin sulfate may play an important role in slowing down the decomposition of cartilage associated with osteoarthritis, and even promote the growth of cartilage.
- 7.5mg of Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid is naturally found in the cartilage and synovial fluid of the joint. Having a sufficient amount of hyaluronic acid gives a potential long-term favorable effect on cartilage and joint structure. Interestingly, some patients resort to hyaluronic acid injections to increase lubrication and shock absorbency within their joints. Studies suggest that osteoarthritis patients suffer approximately 50% loss of Hyaluronic acid in their cartilage and synovial fluid. This is why the Webber Naturals glucosamine formula comes complete with 7.5mg of hyaluronic acid to cater to the chemical deficiency in joints.
- Beneficial Herbal Extracts (Turmeric and Boswellia ): Turmeric, when administered as a drug or ointment, have proved to be beneficial for joint pain. In ancient medicine, a mixture of turmeric and egg yolk has been used to reduce pain and accelerate the healing process of sprains, strains, and fractures. This is because "curcumin" found in turmeric has a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect. Boswellia, on the other hand, is an herbal extract taken from the Boswellia serrata tree. It is an anti-inflammatory medicine used to help with inflammatory joint conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis. In the Osteo Joint Ease InflamEase Caplets, Webber Naturals combines 50mg of Boswellia extract and 25mg of turmeric to bolster the anti-inflammatory power of the capsules.
For patients seeking alternatives for combination therapy, Weibojian’sGlucosamineIt is indeed a one-stop solution to the problem. The efficacy of these supplements mainly depends on their unique formula. Each product contains natural and efficient ingredients that can simply play a synergistic effect to achieve the same result. As these ingredient information shows, they have also been proven to be effective for long-term relief of joint pain.